Property and Real Estate
Conveyancing Law Solicitor
Whether you are dealing with a portfolio of several large commercial properties or operating your business from leasehold premises, it is critical that you get the right legal conveyancing advice and lawyers that speak your type of language. We have acted on some of the largest property projects in Ireland but we also find time for individuals that are looking to sort out a complex problem with their lease or simply need to remove a tenant from a building.
At Adams Law, we appreciate that for most people, selling or buying a property is a stressful time and our aim is to assist you in making the process as smooth as possible. We have a wealth of experience within the field of conveyancing and lease transactions. We act for both individuals and companies in relation to complex property transactions. We also act for receivers and liquidators in relation to high volume sales of assets.
Our areas of specialisation include buying and selling private or commercial properties (conveyancing), purchasing at auctions, extending and renewing leases, leasing of commercial properties and assignment of leases. Our areas of expertise cover:-
- Landlord and Tenant Law.
- Advice on commercial mortgages.
- Complex joint venture agreements.
- Advice on commercial property transactions for shops, shopping centres, offices and restaurants.
- Sale of assets for liquidators and receivers.
- Deal negotiation and projects.
- Finance and security.
- Development and planning issues.
- Extensions/renewals of existing leases.
- Negotiating/advising on termination of leases (lease surrender).
- Possession proceedings.
- Advice and negotiation on rent reviews.
- Advising on dilapidation issues and litigation.
- Service charge issues.
- Insolvency sales.
- Some of our lawyers have acted on the largest property transactions in Ireland over the last 20 years.
RECENT HIGHLIGHTS OF WORK;
- Advising International Pension Fund purchasing Irish assets to the value of €80m.
- Wind Farm Projects – Value in excess of €100m.
- Acting for a receiver in the sale of 270 residential properties.
- Acting for purchaser of office block with a value in excess of €5,000,000.
- Acting for retail group and fast food chain in relation to the acquisition of multiple commercial properties and in relation to the leasing of commercial premises.