A Commercial Solicitor for your business
Milan is a leading commercial solicitor. He is an expert when it comes to commercial and corporate issues both in Ireland and abroad.
“Our experience of dealing with Milan over the last 10 years is that he is an innovator, absolutely dynamic in tackling complex problems and takes great satisfaction in delivering practical, winning and efficient solutions”.
Why not get to the point with Adams Law LLP?
Milan is a Senior Partner in the firm. As a Commercial Solicitor, Milan has in depth knowledge of how businesses are run both from a commercial and legal perspective. He is foremost a commercial adviser specializing mergers and acquisitions. Consequently, he advises clients on complex contractual and business matters and disputes. He regularly advises clients in Europe and the United States of America on setting up operations in Ireland. Above all, Milan is a “go to” solicitor when it comes solving problems for Irish businesses.
Without doubt, he has a broad and in depth knowledge of Irish Law that can assist businesses in making reasoned, commercial decisions that will enhance their goals. Milan is a straight talker and likes to get to the nub of the issue in order to provide clear thinking practical advice for clients. Most importantly, he is very approachable and looks for both legal and commercial solutions for client.
Milan practices primarily in the areas of Corporate and Commercial Law. He assists clients with their most important corporate needs, whether that involves mergers, acquisitions or complex strategic transactions, securities offerings, share and asset backed sales and subsequent debt and equity offerings, establishing a private equity fund, or engaging in a leveraged buyout.
A Commercial Solicitor that knows how to read your business
In an increasingly global corporate environment, Milan has many year’s expertise in cross-border transactions. In other words, Milan’s ultimate goal is to provide innovative solutions for the issues that arise in his clients’ transactions through a practical and to the point approach that draws on his broad areas of expertise in representing companies, funds and lending institutions. cross-border transactions can be complex and that is where Milan, without doubt, can draw on his years of experience.
Milan has vast experience representing clients in a wide variety of industries, including clients in consumer products, energy, clean technology, renewable energy, financial institutions, life sciences, real estate investment, retail, technology (information technology, computer products and peripherals, semiconductors, and software), intellectual property, media and telecommunications.
Milan also handles claims through the full range of dispute resolution mechanisms. As a result, he has represented clients in relation to large-scale commercial litigation in the Commercial Court, High Court, Circuit Court, Chancery Division and Court of Appeal. He also has extensive experience of mediations and arbitrations, including international and domestic arbitrations under both institutional and ad hoc rules.
Milan is a member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association and the British Irish Chamber of Commerce. He also speaks fluent German.
- Pharmaceutical Industry. Firstly, resolving a High Court dispute and injunction between the owners of a pharmaceutical company with the negotiation of a settlement by mediation to the satisfaction of our client.
- Financial Instruments. Commercial Court cross-jurisdictional dispute in relation to a hedging product valued in excess of €50,000,000 settled out of Court to the satisfaction of our client.
- Technology. Defence of a multi-million euro claim and clients counter claim in relation to computer product distribution agreement for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia against one of the largest computer companies in the World.
- Media. Complex acquisition of two significant media advertising companies located in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
- Commercial Property. Lead solicitor in an acquisition of a multi-million euro portfolio of mixed use properties located in Ireland and Europe.
- Refinance and Insolvency. Acting for a lender in €150m lending facility to developers refinancing assets from existing pillar banks and vulture funds.
- B.Sc (Mgmt.)
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- British Irish Chamber of Commerce