Ireland a leading destination for Foreign Direct Investment
Inward Investment Solicitors Dublin and Nationwide
Ireland is an established open economy. It is ahead of the curve when it comes to FDI. International companies can avail of:-
- its attractive 12.5% corporate tax rate
- a talented, highly educated workforce
- a technology infrastructure that is second to none
Do you want to invest in an Irish company? Are you considering Ireland as a location for your business? Above all, we provide expert advice and hand-holding for foreign companies investing in Ireland.
If you are preparing an expansion plan for your business, we can assist you with the key questions that you might have. Adams Law LLP are here to assist your business. Moreover, we can provide answers to all your difficult questions. For example, you may want to know more about licencing to operate. Or you might want to know the pitfalls in relation to Irish employment contracts. We have many reliable, professional contacts. Adams Law LLP will make the whole process so much more straight forward and hassle free for your business.
We act for foreign companies coming to Ireland to do business. If you are transferring your head office or your entire operations to Ireland or setting up a subsidiary, we can give you fast and reliable advice.
Let us call you.
If you are coming to Ireland? For instance, look what we can do for you straight away:
- INCENTIVES. What grants and incentives are available to foreign companies setting up in Ireland?
- EMPLOYMENT LAW. What do you need to be aware of when employing staff in Ireland?
- REGULATION. We can give you key pointers in relation to the regulatory environment. It may relate to your industry or specific trading issues that you might have, such as employment law or taxation advice.
- PROPERTY. If you are looking for premises we can introduce you to our professional property contacts. Also, we can advise you on your acquisition, lease or development.
- MERGERS & ACQUISTIONS. If you intend acquiring or merging with an Irish company, we have the expertise to tailor our legal services so that you get the best deal possible.
- BREXIT. We specifically deal with the regulatory and commercial issues. With Brexit, it is important that your business is prepared for change.
- STRATEGY. We can provide a comprehensive service in relation to business structures, banking and finance, formation and registration. Adams Law LLP are here to help.
WITHOUT DOUBT, THESE ARE CHALLENGING TIMES
As a result of Brexit, Ireland has moved centre stage in Europe in respect of Inward Investment. It is now one of the major centres for attracting companies relocating from the UK. For instance, Adams Law LLP have advised and represented a large number of businesses investing in Ireland. In particular, companies from the EU, USA and the United Kingdom. We have often been asked to deal with complex corporate transactions for Inward Investment clients. Adams Law LLP provide practical advice for foreign companies setting up business in Ireland. In addition, we offer a full corporate and commercial service to our overseas clients, here are some of the things we do best:-
- Taxation and company law.
- Setting up the appropriate business structure.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Corporate finance and banking transactions.
- Business migration services.
- Company secretarial services.
- International trade mark registrations.
- Corporate immigration.
- Commercial contracts under Irish law.
- Foreign outsourcing, procurement and manufacturing agreements.
- Employment advice.
- Buying securities and real estate.
We also offer hand-holding or soft landing services for inbound businesses in Ireland. Moreover, our relationships with:-
- property agents
- Irish Chambers of Commerce
- local enterprise partnerships,
- other inward investment specialists
will assist you and let you spend more time on the decision making.
RECENT HIGHLIGHTS OF WORK
- Firstly, a Spanish listed company acquires majority shareholding in Irish Cloud firm.
- Secondly, a UK manufacturing company moves to Ireland as a result of Brexit.
- Thirdly, a Scandinavian food company acquires entire shareholding in Irish food production company.
- Fourthly, advising a US company in relation to the acquisition and development of a green field site and establishment in Ireland.
- Fifthly, advising a UK venture capital company acquiring an Irish healthcare company for a consideration in excess of €10M.
Contact us for a chat. We have practical solutions if you intend investing or moving to Ireland. Inward Investment Solicitors Dublin and Nationwide.