a top destination for FDI
Inward Investment Law Specialists
Are you considering Ireland as a location for your business? We provide expert advice and hand-holding for foreign companies investing in Ireland. If you are preparing a contingency plan for your business, we can assist you with the key questions that you might have. We are prepared to assist you, whether it is getting you a licence to operate or arranging a suitable residence for the key executives moving to Ireland, we have many reliable, professional contacts that will make the whole process so much more straight forward and hassle free.
We act for foreign companies and individuals coming to Ireland to do business. Whether you are transferring your head office or your entire operations to Ireland or setting up a subsidiary, we can give you fast and reliable advice.
If you are coming to Ireland? Look what we can do for you straight away:
- REGULATION. We can give you key pointers in relation to the regulatory environment, be it in relation to your industry or specific trading issues that you might have such as employment law and taxation advice.
- PROPERTY. If you are looking for premises we can introduce you to our professional property contacts and we can advise you on your acquisition, lease or development.
- MERGERS & ACQUISTIONS. If you intend acquiring or merging with an Irish company, we have the expertise to tailor our legal services so that you get the best deal possible.
- BREXIT. We specifically deal with the regulatory and commercial issues which will arise in relation to Brexit, it is important that your business is prepared for change.
- STRATEGY. We can provide a comprehensive service in relation to business structures, banking and finance, formation and registration, company secretarial services, tax, VAT, intellectual property protection, restructuring and insolvency, employment and immigration issues, commercial and private real estate, grants, education and training, and numerous other matters.
Since the announcement of Brexit, Ireland has moved centre stage as one of the major centres for attracting UK companies relocating in the Inward Investment. Adams Law have advised and represented a large number of businesses investing in Ireland, particularly companies from the USA and the United Kingdom. We have often been asked to deal with complex corporate transactions for these international companies. We provide practical advice for foreign companies setting up business in Ireland. We offer a full corporate and commercial service to our overseas clients wishing to establish their businesses in Ireland covering:
- Taxation and company law.
- Setting up the appropriate business structure.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Corporate finance and banking transactions.
- Business migration services.
- Company secretarial services.
- International trade mark registrations.
- Corporate immigration.
- Commercial contracts under Irish law.
- Foreign outsourcing, procurement and manufacturing agreements.
- Employment advice.
- Buying securities and real estate.
- The Irish legal and judicial system.
In addition to the strategic and legal assistance we are able to provide, we also offer hand-holding or soft landing services for inbound businesses in Ireland through our relationships with banks, accountants, property agents, Irish Chambers of Commerce, local enterprise partnerships, IDA and other inward investment specialists.
RECENT HIGHLIGHTS OF WORK;
- Acting for a UK company in relation to the establishment of an office in Ireland with a view to moving their business to Ireland as a result of Brexit.
- Acting for investors from outside the European Union availing of the Immigrant Investor Program.
- Advising a US company in relation to the acquisition and development of a green field site and establishment in Ireland.
- Acting for a UK company acquiring an Irish competitor for a consideration in the region of €10M in order to establish its business in Ireland.