Lisa focuses her practice on complex and general corporate and commercial matters in Ireland and abroad.
Lisa is an associate in the firm’s corporate and commercial department whose practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, private investment funds, and general company representation.
Lisa regularly represents businesses and private equity funds in connection with formation, investments, acquisitions, dispositions, mergers, recapitalizations, equity and debt financings, joint ventures, strategic alliances, and other activities, as well as representing financial institutions in connection with re-financing loans and equity investments.
Lisa also advises clients in connection with a wide range of general business and commercial matters, including commercial contracts, licensing arrangements, employment and consulting arrangements, compliance matters, and corporate governance.
Her extensive client base includes companies in the healthcare, fashion, technology and retail sectors. She takes a very practical and common sense approach to her work and advising clients.
Lisa is an avid sports fan and is an ex county and international sports player. She is passionate about Gaelic sports and, in particular, the success of the Mayo football team.
“Lisa is a reliable, efficient young lawyer and most definitely a safe pair of hands. Lisa’s practical explanation of the options available to us and assistance in guiding us through a lengthy and complicated dispute helped us achieve the best outcome from a difficult set of circumstances”.
- Food Industry. Sale of a significant food business…..
- Media. Acquisition of an Irish based Media company…..
- Healthcare. Acquisition of a group of nursing homes….
- Healthcare. Acquisition of loans
- Finance. Refinance of loans from pillar banks and vulture funds.
- Alternative Energy. Acquisition and refinance of a windfarm.
- Alternative Energy. Advices to … setting up a solar power company in Ireland.
- B.A. (Hons.) in Public and Social Policy
- LL.B. (Hons.) Bachelor of Laws Degree
- England and Wales
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association