are you an employee
Employment Law Solicitors
Employment Law issues – Get the answers from Adams Law
You need to be talking to us now if you have an issue with:-
- Unfair dismissals
- Constructive dismissal
- Disputes with an employer or employee
- Unfair contract terms
- Zero hour contracts
- Restrictive covenants or clauses in your contract
Most Importantly, we give Practical Advice
Most importantly, we advise individuals and companies in relation to a whole range of employment law and pension law issues in Ireland. Are you an employee or an employer? It is essential that you have solicitors that can offer you advice on complex employment law matters.
Adams Law provides advice on employee disciplinary and workplace matters. In addition, we have expertise in advising, drafting and reviewing employment contracts. Our experience includes severance agreements and collective bargaining contracts. Our job is to advise clients like you in all aspects of employment law.
Without doubt, we have your best interests at heart
Our practice has represented clients in Court, at hearings in the Labour Court and the Workplace Rights Commission. In addition we have acted for clients at grievance meetings and arbitrations, mediations and other employment or labour related administrative hearings.
An employment relationship is very important for both an employee and employer. Make sure you know your rights.
For example, recent highlights of our work
- Acting for 20 employees in relation to a redundancy and a failure to adequately notify.
- Acting for a senior executive of a technology company negotiating an exit package of €1.5M.
- Advising a manufacturer and retailer on all aspects of employment law.
- Preparing contracts of employment and an employee handbook for a multinational credit card company.
- Acting for nursing home group including defending an unfair dismissal brought by a former senior employee who was dismissed.
In addition, what we can do for Employers
Adams Law have a team of highly qualified employment law solicitors. Those solicitors are absolutely dedicated to providing practical, prompt and knowledgeable advice to employers. We can assist you wherever your issue is in Ireland.
Adams Law are leaders in their field. Providing advice in relation to every aspect of employment law. Our solicitors also have industry specific knowledge. They will focus in on your business and how it operates.
Also, they will provide you with practical strategic advice in relation to solving your employment issues. In addition, we can also help in improving the way you deal with employment law issues that arise in the future.
We are known for our expert advice in relation to employment litigation cases. Continually achieving positive results for our clients, and in some instances without the need to go to the WRC or to Court.
Alternative dispute resolution is a key element of the advice that we provide. Our ADR unit deals with both domestic and international mediations and arbitrations. We provide strategic, pragmatic advice that is cost effective for our clients.
Above all, support for Clients in Employment Law Matters
We like to see eye-to-eye with our clients and to provide them with the type of legal services that they require. It is important that as partners that we provide you with industry specific advice tailored to your needs. We can assure that we can help you protect your business reputation and do so in a cost effective manner.
Who are our clients? We act for medium sized and large sized employers in a whole range of industries including retail, technology, healthcare, energy, logistics and media.
For example, what we can do for Employees?
Adams Law acts for individual employees and groups of employees that are in conflict. For employees, we understand that it is not only your job that we are dealing with, but your future career and income. Your point of view is extremely important.
Our duty is to find a practical solution that works for you. In complex negotiations, we like to give both legal and commercial advice. Lets look at all of the options together and weigh up the positives and the negatives of your case. We like to set realistic goals for our clients whilst looking to achieve the best possible outcome.
The solicitors at Adams Law have worked on many significant employment law cases. Each and every individual we represent, from senior executives and partners to junior employees receive exceptional service together with the greatest of care and consideration at all times.
Workplace Relations Commission and High Court
We have acted for both employees and employers in the WRC and the High Court. Of course, many of the cases involve unfair dismissals, redundancy and disciplinary matters. It is important that we are pragmatic in our approach and seek solutions that work for our clients. On the other hand, we are more than prepared to be assertive and resolute in order to achieve the best result for you. Indeed, very often both personal and commercial circumstances have a major in both the solution and compensation. Many of our cases have resulted in compensation for employees, even for clients that are still in employment. In addition, it is often appropriate to look to settle matters early. Of course, that depends on your instructions and the circumstances of the case.
Consequently, some of our legal services for employees:-
- Advice in relation contracts for employment.
- Advice in relation to redundancies.
- Unfair dismissal and constructive dismissal claims.
- Settlement agreements and compromise agreements.
- Team moves.
- Business Immigration.
- Restrictive covenant advice.
Employment Law, what can we do for you?
- Advise on business immigration matters. Advise on the immigrant investor program in Ireland, residency and naturalisation as an Irish citizen.
- Draft employee handbooks, employment contracts and provide general employment strategies for employers.
- Advice in relation to practical day-to-day issues such as grievances, dismissals, performance management and how best to protect your interests as an employer.
- Advice in relation to the transfer of undertakings (TUPE) and assistance in relation to recruitment and termination of employment contracts.
- General day-to-day advice in relation to employees.
- Providing updates to clients in relation to changes in the Law.
Employment Law for Foreign Companies
Why is Adams Law the right Employment Law firm for you?
Without doubt, we are a specialist corporate and commercial firm that has niche expertise in employment law. Frequently, we deal with foreign companies and understand the difficulties of operating in foreign jurisdictions. Adams Law acts for clients that have employees in numerous jurisdictions. Whether you are about to set up in Ireland or are already established, we are a safe pair of hands. Our approach is to take the hassle out of complex employment issues.
Above all, our solicitors are highly skilled and pragmatic. They can put together an effective employment strategy for your business.
Moreover, it is about listening to clients and understanding clients needs. Without doubt, we can give you targeted advice that will solve your employment law issue. Of course, risk is a significant factor in all businesses. We look to provide you with a strategic solution to reducing your risk in relation to your employees. The strategic solutions that we provide are commercial, practical solutions. Most importantly, we do not forget the importance of being cost conscious.
So, what can we do for you straight away?
- Provide you with a highly competitive quote for your legal requirements.
- Explain in plain language the best strategy for you.
- Help you establish your business and HR function in any part of Ireland.
- Introduce you to key contacts that will make you move to Ireland much easier.
For more information, get in touch with Adams Law, your employment law solicitors today for employment law advice.