Solving business disputes together
Above all, we are lateral thinkers, experts in understanding complex commercial business disputes.
For instance, what are the top issues that arise in business disputes? If you are experiencing any of the following business dispute issues, you should contact us now:-
- Your business partner is trying to push you out of your jointly owned business.
- You are doing all the work. Consequently, your business partner is not pulling their weight.
- Surprisingly, your business partner has agreed to sell your business to a competitor.
- You are being compromised as a director. You have been served notice of an urgent EGM.
- What are your rights as a shareholder, you have been fired as a director and/or an employee.
Here are some more key issues, that affect businesses like yours:-
- You just don’t get on. However, you need to reach agreement about splitting your business up.
- You are a minority shareholder. However, the majority owner wants to sell the business.
- Your business partner is taking money, excessive salary or expenses from the business without your consent.
- Worryingly, you cannot gain access to the business online. As a result, you have been shut out.
- Finally, you don’t have a shareholders agreement. Under stress you have signed documents you know nothing about.
Above all, we are business savvy Solicitors, we are good at solving business disputes
Therefore, as business savvy solicitors, we apply practical business based strategies As a consequence, we look for early exit strategies in litigation that benefits your business.
“Every day we help clients in difficult situations. Without doubt, we are not afraid of partnering with clients in order to help them achieve the goals that are important to them. Moreover, bringing success to our client’s business is an extremely important part of what we do.”
Milan Schuster, Partner
Let us call you.
For Example, Our Business Dispute Services include:-
Supplier Disputes Licensing Disputes Shareholder Disputes Competition Law Disputes Contractual Disputes Commercial Law Disputes Product Liability Disputes Employment Disputes Company Disputes Property Disputes Financial Disputes Defamation Disputes Business Litigation Mediation & Arbitration IP Infringement Health and Safety Disputes Debt Disputes Insurance Disputes Customer Disputes.
Overall, what sets us apart from the rest?
Our Expertise in Business Disputes
During Covid19 lockdown and in today’s ever-changing world, commercial business disputes, investigations and litigation, can consume and challenge businesses and business people. Frequently, clients turn to us at Adams Law LLP when their vital interests are at stake. Increasingly, they look to our in depth knowledge of the litigation process and the Courts. It might be our ability to read situations. Superior legal and business acumen. A broad scope of litigation services, and, above all, our innate ability to find solutions to complex business challenges.
Business Disputes. Dealing with your issues in Court
Most importantly, we have experience in all of the Irish Civil Courts. In addition, we have acted for clients in some of the largest and most complex cases. Furthermore, what distinguishes Adams Law LLP from all other Irish law firms is that we have the unique ability to understand your business.
Solving your Business Disputes, Fast
Without doubt, we are here to make things a little easier for you. Firstly, at Adams Law LLP, we have seen our fair share of business disputes. Secondly, our solicitors are leaders in their profession. They have the knowledge and confidence to expertly handle legal disputes. Thirdly, key to performing well in the intense atmosphere of a courtroom, is strong case management. Fourthly, being prepared is a key element of what we do. Furthermore, we like to communicate. We make sure that you are kept informed every step of the way.
In conclusion, Adams Law LLP have the experience to offer clients comprehensive and expert advice on all aspects of dispute resolution.