PATENTS PROTECTION AND PATENTS DISPUTES
Without doubt, patents are an important part of many of our client’s businesses. We have many year’s experience in advising clients in relation to patent infringement and protection. It also is important that you understand the importance of managing your risk in relation to your intellectual property. We provide an all-encompassing legal service to our clients that operate in many different sectors.
Here are some of the areas that we are doing work in:-
- Patent strategies and development
- Patent applications
- Regulatory issues
IRISH AND EUROPEAN PATENTS LAW ADVICE
Our clients come from a broad cross section of business sectors, industries and technologies and they rely upon Adams Law LLP solicitors and agents to protect and advance their patent interests. Without doubt, our solicitors combine legal expertise, industry experience and technical knowledge as well as a deep understanding of the science underlying our clients’ innovations. Overall, this combination of skills enables Adams Law LLP to provide our clients with strategic advice on the best ways to optimize their patents and protect their interests.
SO, WHAT AREAS OF BUSINESS DO WE ADVISE CLIENTS IN
- Retail sector
- Technology industry
- Energy sector
- Leisure business
- Food industry
- Life sciences
- Firstly, acting for a Defendant at the High Court in relation to a patent dispute concerning technology monitoring
- Secondly, advising clients at the early stages of product development on patentability and rights protection
- Thirdly, advising a life science company on a joint venture arrangement with both a venture capital fund and a university.
- Fourthly working with a client in relation to patent protection strategies.
Of course, at Adams Law LLP we are here to help you solve your Patents Law issues. We will work closely with you in relation to patent filings and at both an Irish and European level.