Mergers and Acquisitions
Adams Law has advised on Mergers and Acquisitions transactions worldwide. We understand the nuances of international business.
What sets us apart, is that not only have we a really good grasp of the law but we also have a great understanding of how local industries, markets and customs operate in key jurisdictions around the globe.
We at Adams Law have been involved in the mergers and acquisitions of business in a varied range of industries. We pride ourselves on our reputation of driving the completion of projects and transactions.
Our clients include:
- Both public and private companies
- Private equity and corporate lenders
- Boards of directors, directors sole and shareholders
What are the types of Mergers and Acquisitions work that we do every day?
- Pre-merger and takeover strategy
- Negotiation of the acquisition and sale of businesses
- Dealing with unsolicited bids for companies and shareholdings
- Merging companies
- Joint ventures and collaborations
- Representing directors and management buy-outs
- Defending mergers and takeovers for investors and shareholders
- Competition law issues
- Brexit advice
What sectors have we recently worked in?
- Real Estate
- Technology & Communications
We like to build relationships with our clients, we like to listen to you and find out how you want us to work for you. Whatever your requirements are, large or small we can tailor our service to your needs. In addition, if you need specialist advice on areas such as competition law, regulation, litigation, tax, real estate, employment and pensions or advice in relation to a particular sector, we assure you our depth and breadth of knowledge can deliver on expert strategic advice.