Construction and Engineering
work together without conflict
CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING
ABOVE ALL, OUTSTANDING LEGAL ADVICE CAN SEE YOU THROUGH DIFFICULT LITIGATION.
IT CAN HELP YOU NEGOTIATE CRITICAL CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING CONTRACTS TOO.
Difficult times lie ahead. The financial impact of the market is enormous. Your business needs to react to a changing environment. There are challenges ahead for everyone in the industry. Our advice needs to be practical. We want to be on your team. You might need assistance in a tricky situation. Your contract may need a quick review. It may be help with your strategy. It may be about health and safety issues during lockdown.
We are here to assist you. Above all, we provide commercial and practical advice. We are a one stop shop for developers and professionals. Talk to people who understand your business. We can help you get through the difficult times. Adams Law LLP, we are here to help.
Without doubt, limiting risk is a key function in every business relationship. All construction and engineering projects need a framework. Proper coordination of contractors, consultants and developers is critical. Knowing how to work together, without conflict, is important. It is essential that your contracts are well drafted.
The Construction Industry in Ireland expects to create 75,000 construction jobs in Ireland by 2020. The aim is to build 25,000 houses per annum and to deliver infrastructure projects worth over €26 billion in the coming years.
There many challenges in the current working environment. We are a safe pair of hands during this time. Adams Law LLP can provide a fast turnaround for the review of contracts and other key agreements.
CONSEQUENTLY, THE SECTORS WE WORK IN ARE
- Firstly, giving practical advice in relation to housing and mixed use developments.
- Secondly, drfting key documents for commercial property and retail developments.
- Thirdly, advising on public procurement tenders.
- Fourthly, healthcare developments.
- Fifthly, hotels, sports and leisure.
- Sixthly, alternative energy.
- Seventhly, infrastructure.
- Eighthly data centres.
OF COURSE, OUR CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING ADVICE IS EFFECTIVE
At Adams Law LLP we understand that timing is everything. You need quality legal advice that understands your business. We can work with you in order to ensure you deliver projects on time and within budget. Our team has worked on some of the largest construction and engineering projects in Ireland. There are significant challenges in undertaking a major projects. Without doubt, we have the experience to guide you through all of the complexities, from the inception of your project to its completion.
IN ADDITION, PRACTICAL CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING LAW ADVICE
We are also very adept in dealing with construction law and engineering disputes. We have represented clients in both the High Court and Commercial Court. For the most part, the cases are complex disputes relating to a whole range of issues. Here are some of those issues that we are currently dealing with:-
- the terms of construction contracts.
- payment disputes with construction contracts
- disputes relating to defective work
- disputes relating to final accounts
- mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution
- professional negligence on construction projects
- contractor / employer insolvency
- retention of title claims
Adams Law LLP provides a broad range of legal services to the construction and engineering industry. Our solicitors provide industry specific contract advice. In addition to that we provide on-going project support. When times get tough, we are hereto solve your disputes. We are used to working to deadlines. Our attention to detail, allows use to do high volume projects, such as mixed use developments.
All of our Solicitors keep up to date with the latest developments in construction and engineering law. We have acted for many international developers and investors. We have many years’ experience advising on high profile construction projects. Without doubt, we have developed an unrivalled knowledge of the construction and engineering sectors.
FOR EXAMPLE, THE CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING SECTORS WE WORK IN ARE
- Commercial Developments.
- Alternative energy.
- Retail and Leisure.
- Green field site developments.
- Residential developments.
We work with construction professionals, contractors and developers. In addition, we have also advised investors, employers and their insurers. Adams Law LLP provides cost-effective advice which is focused on finding solutions.
FOR EXAMPLE, TALK TO US ABOUT YOUR:
- Construction and engineering contracts.
- Joint venture agreements.
- Collateral warranties.
- Letters of engagement
- Performance bonds
- Parent company guarantees, indemnities and bonds.
- Supplier and purchaser agreements.
- Construction disputes
- Public procurement.
- Planning and environment disputes.
FINALLY, CONSTRUCTION AND ENGINEERING, RECENT HIGHLIGHTS OF WORK;
- Acted for a sub-contractor in relation to a dispute. It involved an international development contract and a claim of €8M against a main contractor.
- Adams Law LLP acted for a pension fund in relation to a joint venture development. The scheme was a mixed use development and had a sales value in excess of €15M.
- Collateral warranty and indemnity advice for a developer of a shopping centre.
Contact us now for more help with Construction and Engineering Law.