Food, beverages and agribusiness
WITHOUT DOUBT, THE FINEST FOOD LAW SOLICITORS
We are here to advise you in relation to your business. At Adams Law LLP, we like to get to the point. Our focus is on practical and strategic advice. It is a highly regulated area of law. Let us guide you, in order to give you the confidence to get on with what you do the best.
We can provide the legal knowledge you need in relation to your food business. Then guide you in relation to the regulations that apply to your business. Food business owners bear the full responsibility for the safety of food produced in Ireland.
Of course, consumer demand has changed the face of the food, beverage and agribusiness industries. Needless to say, food law has changed too.
Furthermore, consumers are demanding newer and better products. Lifestyles are changing and consumers are demanding food and beverages that fit their ever changing lifestyles.
Consequently, every day our clients have to deal with new challenges. Globalised consumers now require more variety, lower prices and higher quality. These challenges put significant pressure on businesses. Adams Law LLP understand the issues involved. We have solicitors with exceptional insight and hands-on experience.
LIKEWISE, WE HELP CLIENTS NAVIGATE A HIGHLY REGULATED ENVIRONMENT
Our food, beverage and agribusiness team know how to advise clients in respect of the ever developing regulatory and business landscape. As a consequence, we advise the following clients:-
- agricultural businesses
- entrepreneurs innovating in the industry.
Without doubt, the law is complex and onerous. Our solicitors are at the cutting edge. They advise clients in relation to commercial and legal issues. That allows you spend more time to focus on your business.
We have years of industry experience. Our expertise lies in advising you in relation to strategies relation to regulation, production and litigation.
Consequently, we keep you up to date in relation to trends and changes in the law. For instance, we help reduce costs. Guide you through your regulatory issues. Seek to minimise your risk and liability.
RECENTLY, WE HAVE ADVISED CLIENTS IN THE FOOD INDUSTRY ON:-
- trademark protection
- labelling and ingredient issues
- sale of a multi-million euro agribusiness
- regulatory issues in relation to a beef processing plant
- food safety issues.
Overall, our solicitors are extremely approachable. They like to understand your business. It is important to pinpoint the challenges and look to strategic solutions. An approach that enhances the way you do business in Ireland.
Moreover, we are trusted advisors to clients. Our clients range from start-ups and early stage manufacturers of ingredients to established Irish food businesses in manufacturing and regulation.
OF COURSE, DON’T FORGER OUR RECENT HIGHLIGHTS OF FOOD LAW WORK
- Firstly, Adams Law LLP acted for a meat processing business that was sold to a competitor.
- Secondly, advice given to an agribusiness in relation to the product liability court case.
- Thirdly, brand protection advice given to a food manufacturer. In addition, we dealt with intellectual property and food labelling issues.
- Fourthly, a major fast food group required advice in respect of food law. A court case against a food supplier ensued.
- Fifthly, acting for food retailers in relation to franchise agreements for restaurants and the food industry.
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) function is to protect consumers and to regulate the industry. Food safety and hygiene is a key factor.
Contact us now. We can solve your food law and regulatory issues.