Food, beverages and agribusiness
The Finest food law solicitors for your food, beverage or agribusiness.
Consumer demand has changed the face of the food, beverage and agribusiness industries and with it food law has changed too.
Consumers are demanding newer and better products.Lifestyles are changing and consumers are demanding food and beverages that fit their ever changing lifestyles.
Every day our clients in the food, beverage and agribusiness have to deal with new challenges. Globalised consumers now require more variety, lower prices and higher quality. These challenges put significant pressure on businesses. Adams Law understand the issues involved. We have solicitors exceptional insight and hands-on experience.
We help our clients successfully navigate a highly regulated environment.
Our multidisciplinary food, beverage and agribusiness firm are adept in advising clients how to deal with the ever developing regulatory and business landscape. We advise clients throughout each stage of a products development. We act for leading manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers, franchisees, agricultural businesses, restaurants, breweries, importers and entrepreneurs innovating in the industry.
The law relating to food, beverages and agribusiness is complex and onerous. Our solicitors are at the cutting edge, advising clients day-to-day in relation to commercial and legal issues in order to allow them spend more time focussing on their business. We have unparalleled industry experience which allows our solicitors devise effective strategies for companies in respect of regulatory, production and litigation issues. We like to keep clients updated in relation to trends and changes in the law, in many instances to help the reduce costs, to guide them through their regulatory obligations and to minimise their risk and liability.
Recently we have advised clients in the food industry in relation to trademark protection, labelling and ingredient issues, sale of a multi-million euro agribusiness, regulatory issues in relation to a beef processing plant, food safety issues. We have highly qualified, approachable solicitors that like to understand our client’s businesses, to pinpoint the challenges and look to strategic solutions that will enhance the way you do business in Ireland.
Our solicitors are experienced in intellectual property, employment law, litigation, franchising and distribution, advertising, commercial financing, partnership and mergers and acquisitions law. We are trusted advisors to clients ranging from start-up and early stage manufacturers of ingredients to privately held food product and beverage companies.
Here are some of the areas of law that we regularly advise our clients in the food, beverage and agribusiness about:-
- Brand Protection and exploitation.
- Product liability.
- Food labelling.
- Patents, trademarks and designs.
- Health and safety regulation.
- Commercial distribution agreements.
- Mergers, acquisition and disposals of companies.
- Property and real estate acquisitions.
- Venture capital finance.
- Food and beverage industry start-ups.
- EU regulation and competition.
RECENT HIGHLIGHTS OF WORK
- Advising a meat processing business on the sale of its entire operations to a competitor.
- Advising an agribusiness in relation to the product liability and litigation matter.
- Advising a food manufacturer in relation to brand protection, associated intellectual property matters and food labelling issues.
- Advising a fast food restaurant group in all aspect of corporate, commercial and food law, including prosecuting disputes in the High Court against food suppliers.
- Acting for franchisees in relation to franchise agreements relating to the restaurant and food industry.